CLICK the box above to pre-register for Warren County Health Dept. clinics
The Warren County Health Department has opened up pre-registration for COVID-19 vaccine clinics to be held in Warren County by the Warren County Health Department. We are waiting for our delivery and are pre-registering so we can make appointments as soon as the vaccine arrives.
• Please be HONEST in your PRE-REGISTRATION. If you put false information, you may be determined to be ineligible for vaccine from Warren County Health Department.
• You only need to register once.
• Pre-Registration does NOT guarantee you a dose as we are unsure of allocation amounts to our county.
• Once you have pre-registered and we determine you to be eligible and we have vaccine- we will call you to schedule an appointment. Our clinics (at this time) will be held at the Warren County Health Department.
• We will ONLY be vaccinating those who fall into the current open Phase/Tiers at this time. When the State of Missouri moves to the next phase, we will do the same.
The Warren County Health Department is currently seeking volunteers to assist in our COVID-19 vaccination response as our vaccine supply is anticipated to increase in the future. We are looking for licensed medical professionals: Example: LPN, RN, Paramedic, Physician, etc. AND we are seeking those who are able to fill a non-clinical role (check-in, runner, data entry, greeter, registration, people/traffic flow assistant, help with forms, etc.) If you are interested, please click the image below to sign-up today!
CLICK ABOVE FOR *NEW* WARREN COUNTY COVID-19 DASHBOARD
Please go to any of the links below in blue to pre-register for the COVID-19 Vaccine with regional healthcare systems directly:
Missouri Vaccine Navigator Registration – click here to register for clinic sites in your region as well as for Missouri National Guard mass clinic sites in MO
Walmart & Sam’s Club pharmacies in Missouri are making appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations go here to check availability and scheduling options www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine and www.samsclub.com/covid
Due to Covid-19
The Health Dept will do Vital Records on Mondays only 8:00-4:00
All other services by appointment only 636-456-7474