2023 Food Service Permit Letter and Application
Food Service Facility Requirements document
Application to Operate a Mobile Food Service Unit
2023 Mobile/Temporary Food Service Permit Letter
Mobile and Temporary Unit Requirements
Not For Profit Temporary Food Service
Please read the following instructions to avoid any delay in receiving your permit. Operating without a permit in Warren County is a prosecutable offense (see below).
- Fill out the form entirely and return to Warren County Health Dept. Attn: Elaine Prouhet, 101 Mockingbird Lane, Ste 100, Warrenton, MO, 63383
- Make checks payable to: WARREN COUNTY TREASURER
- Do not confuse this fee with your Merchant’ s License fee!
- Use your last years gross retail sales (food and beverages) to determine your fee.
- The form and fee are due by January 1 of current year. If payment comes from your corporate office, it is the responsibility of the manager to forward this request to your corporate office for timely payment. Establishments that have not paid by this date are in violation of the Warren County Ordinance that governs food establishments and could have their business closed and/or prosecuted by the Warren County Prosecuting Attorney.
- The permit will be mailed to the establishment when payment is received.
- The current food establishment permit must be placed in public view.
If you have any questions, please call 636-456-7474.