We offer all childhood immunizations based on the recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians.

DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
Td  (Tetanus, Diphtheria – age 7 and older)
Tdap  (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis – age 11-18)
Hib  (Haemophilus Influenza Type B)
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
MMR  (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
Varicella   (Chickenpox)
Menactra (Meningococcal – age 11-18)
Gardasil  (Human Papillomavirus (HPV) – age 11-18) VFC Eligible*

*Explanation of VFC Eligibility. Below is a link to the CDC Immunization web site where you can obtain a current chart of recommended vaccinations for your child.

Recommended Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule

Missouri’s Immunization Requirements for School Attendance Missouri’s Immunization

Requirements for Child Care Attendance

Immunization Exemption Request

Families who reside in Warren County can obtain a Non-Medical Exemption for Immunizations for their child/children by completing the Immunization Exemption Request Form . Individuals living within other Missouri counties must speak with the Local Public Health Agency in the county where the child resides.

A separate request form must be completed for each individual child. For the request application to be processed, a parent/guardian must be complete the form in its entirety and sign prior to submission. Once completed, printed, and signed please submit the form to the Warren County Department of Health by one of the following methods:

By Mail

Warren County Department of Health
Immunization Program
101 Mockingbird Lane, Ste. 100
Warrenton MO  63383

By Fax


By In-person Submission

Bring to the Warren County Department of Health located on the Lower Level of the County Administration Building at 101 Mockingbird, Ste. 100 Warrenton MO  63383.

Upon successful completion of the request process,  staff will process the request and mail the individual exemption card to the family within 5 to 7 business days from receipt.

If the parent/guardian prefers to pick up the completed card in person they must indicate that on the request form at time of submission and staff will call the parent/guardian to let them know when the request has been processed and that the card is ready for pick-up (5-7 business days from receipt of the request form).

*Medical exemption cards REQUIRE a medical providers signature and are not available at our office as we do not have a healthcare provider on staff. You must obtain a medical exemption card directly from your provider. If your provider does not have medical exemption cards at their office, please have them contact us for how to order from MO DHSS Immunization Bureau.

Consent for Vaccinations

While we prefer that a parent/guardian accompany children to our office for vaccinations, we understand that it is not always possible. When this occurs we will need the parent’s/guardian’s written consent to allow another adult (18 years or older) to sign the immunization permit. Please click on the link below to obtain a form to be filled out by the parent/guardian giving the person bringing the child, the authority to sign for the parent/guardian.

Please download our Medical Information Privacy Policy, fill out the attached form and send it, along with current immunization records, with the the person being vaccinated. Parent Consent Authorization Form (pdf format) Medical Information Privacy Policy (pdf format)


Immunization records are very important. In most states, it is the responsibility of the parents of school-aged children, not family doctors, to provide vaccination records to the health department and to schools.

Today we move, travel, and change health providers more than we did in previous generations. Also, doctor’s offices and clinics store records of children’s vaccinations and the dates they were received only for a few years. If you keep an accurate record, you will be more likely to remember when to bring your children in for the next visit. These records also can prove that your children are up to date with their immunizations. In most states, children are not allowed to enter school or childcare unless they can prove that they meet all school immunization requirements.

Your doctor or clinic will be happy to give you an immunization record form for your use. Bring this record with you whenever you take your child to the doctor or clinic, and ask the doctor to sign and date the form each time a vaccination is given. That way, you can be sure that the immunization information is current and correct.

Information obtained from CDC-NIP at

County Purchased Vaccine Program

The Warren County Health Department offers Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Tdap, Td, and Influenza vaccinations for persons who live or work in Warren County. If you are unsure of your risk talk with your doctor.